But what happens when our children head off to school? Next to home, kids spend more time at school than anywhere else, at least six hours a day and maybe more if they participate in after-school clubs or sports. How can we, as parents, inspire our sons and daughters to continue to practice in the classroom what they've learned under our own watchful eyes?
Consider these three suggestions I made to PBSParents.org. Then let us know what's worked for you!
You May Also Like...
Get Your Copy Now!
- 6 Ways to Protect Kids from Air Pollution, Even When They’re Back to School
- Six Green Ways To Save Hundreds of Dollars on School Supplies
- Green Back to School: Triclosan-Free Hand Sanitizer
- Safe, Eco-Friendly Lunch Boxes Save Money and Reduce Waste, Too
- Save Money on School Supplies & Go Green: Swap