There is so much plastic pollution in the oceans it's created "islands" the size of Texas. Small pieces of plastic are killing tiny birds and huge whales. And plastic is polluting people, too. Babies and pregnant women are particularly susceptible.
You can learn more about the threats plastic pose and what you can do to protect yourself, your community, and wildlife,
by tuning in to the TedX conference on the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Today, Saturday, November 6.
You May Also Like...
Get Your Copy Now!
- Plastic-Free Kitchen: Shift to Homemade Yogurt
- What I Did on My Turkey Vacation to Help Save the Ocean
- Hate Throwaway Plastic or Paper Cups? KLEAN KANTEEN’s Pint Cup Is the Perfect Reusable Alternative
- US-China Greener Consumption Forum Lays Groundwork for Future Projects Together
- Looking for New, Non-toxic Lotions, Cremes & Cleansers? Try the January EcoCentric Mom Box.