This month's Green Moms Carnival topic is "I believe…"
It is because I believe…
* the fastest, most effective way to stop polluters is by pressuring them in the marketplace
* women can be the world’s most powerful economic and environmental force if we intentionally shift our spending to the best green products and services
* women have the power right now to solve many of our most serious environmental problems by using our green purses to make a difference
* women must act – intentionally, collectively, and with the full force of our purse power behind us – if we hope to leave our children and grandchildren a better world.
Women spend $.85 of every dollar in the marketplace. I believe we should tell manufacturers what to make; they should not be telling us what to buy.
I believe we only have as much power as we exercise. I also believe exercising our power gives us more.
I believe it is not too late … but it will be soon.
As the saying goes, if not us, who? If not now, when?
I believe it is up to us, and we must act now.
See what more green moms and friends believe on Monday, February, 9, when The Smart Mama hosts the next Green Moms Carnival.
You May Also Like...
Get Your Copy Now!
- U.S. – China Greener Consumption Forum to Focus on Consumer “Super Powers” and Strategies to Use Consumer Clout to Protect the Environment
- Green Consumer Clout Motivates Tide to Clean Up Its Act
- Here’s a Fun and Easy Way to Find Out About New Green Products
- Use Black Friday Sales to Try New Green Products
- How to Shop for Eco-Friendly Clothes – Part 2: Try TENCEL or Lyocell